The adorable Norbert and Ella loved Christmas but…


The loveable pair Norbert and Ella couldn’t help but join in the Christmas festivities recently and ate a very large Christmas cake!

Luckily their owners weren’t out of the house for long and on return quickly realised and brought them straight to the clinic.

On arrival Dr Tanya gave them medication to induce vomiting and they vomited up a huge quantity of raisins!! The ingestion of raisins can be highly toxic in dogs and can lead to kidney failure.

The cheeky pair were kept in hospital on intravenous fluids and given activated charcoal to reduce absorption of the toxin.

Thankfully both pups made a full recovery and are back to their playful selves.


Posted in Uncategorised.