We are an independent family-owned clinic where best practices are maintained, and every decision is made with the patient and their owner’s best interest at heart.
We are a happy and thriving practice, established for over 20 years, that prides itself on having a great relationship with clients, customer satisfaction and going above and beyond for patient care.
Ideally, we would like an experienced vet however this position will also suit a motivated recent graduate who wants to be exposed to an interesting and varied caseload. Most of the cases are companion animals, however, the practice also sees pocket pets, wildlife and the occasional avian case.
- We work a 4-day week, with a rotating Saturday shift
- We close at 2pm on Saturdays and are closed Sundays
- There are no on-call duties
Our Facilities & Services:
We understand to provide a high standard of care you require the equipment to perform effectively and offer extensive medical and surgical facilities –
- Digital radiography
- Stryker orthopaedic drill set
- Electrocautery unit
- Mylab ultrasound
- Integrated Vetscan VS2 and Haematology REM blood analyser, urine analyser
- MACH Theatre, Procedure and examination lights (Brand New)
- iM3 Elite Dental station and Dental Xray
- Surgivet, plus mobile Multi-parameter anaesthetic monitoring
Team members are not only chosen for their technical skills, knowledge, and enthusiasm, but also for their personality creating a friendly and professional atmosphere.
Vets are encouraged to pursue particular interests and engage in continuing education every year.
We have a supportive and collaborative team of experienced nurses to make your life easier. Our nursing team are always willing to assist and are highly engaged in the treatment and care of patients
Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary (plus super) depends on your skills and experience however a vet with over 5 years’ experience can expect upwards of $120,000; a vet with 5 years’ experience $100-110,000 and a recently graduated vet can expect $80-100,000
- We are open to provide relocation assistance where required
- 4 weeks annual leave, 1 week of CE leave plus annual allowance
- VSB registration and VIN membership
- Opportunity to perform surgery daily
- Genuine commitment to excellent work/life balance
The opportunity to develop extra skills in your area of special interest is encouraged and genuine support for your career progression.
We recognize that the transition to a new practice can be a challenging time. You will find our intuitive and user-friendly veterinary software (ezyVet) has many benefits to assist in a smooth and efficient transfer including access to ‘ezyVet Academy’ (online support videos), current support webinars and we are able to schedule a support session with an expert to help fast track your skills.
EzyVet has integrated external and internal pathology, e-claim (insurance claims in a few easy clicks, (no more form filling)), Vet S8 recording, integrated supplier ordering and personalised estimate, document, and clinical prepopulated templates for productive and efficient record writing.
Mundaring is a vibrant and growing community with the easy-going lifestyle. We have great sporting facilities, infrastructure as well as good schools, medical facilities, and shopping. It is convenient to Perth city, 25 minutes from Perth airport with direct flights to all the eastern capital cities. It is the best of both worlds!
For more information about living in Mundaring, please click here
If you would like to be part of our valued team working in an exciting and enjoyable workplace with a genuine commitment to elevated patient care and maintaining a healthy work/life balance, please apply.