If you have lost a pet:
- Search the database below
- Contact the Shire rangers
- Create your own listing in this database
If you have found a pet:
- Check for a tag or collar id.
- Search the database to see if there is a report of a matching lost pet.
- Create a new listing in the database.
- Contact the Shire rangers and give them a description of the pet. The rangers can also scan the pet for a microchip and accept it into the pound so it can be cared for until reunited with the owners.
If you add a photo to your listing it will also get shared on Facebook.