What We Do
Best local care for your pets:
- Consultations – medical problems, Skin and Ear, Health Checkups, surgical problems, Behavioural Problems, preventive medicine – Puppy and Kitten/Dog/Cat/Rabbit/Bird/Wildlife, diagnostic work-ups
- Surgery – state of the art anaesthetic monitoring equipment and we are prepared for high risk anaesthesia cases; orthopaedics, plastic surgery, wound repair and other general surgery
- Orthopaedics including cruciate repairs
- Emergency and critical care – including trauma cases, snake bites, poisonings etc
- Screening tests
- Geriatric/ Senior care
- Laboratory Services. We have a complete in-house (REM) laboratory with the capability for a wide range of diagnostic blood tests (including pre-anaesthetic testing) with a very short turnaround time.
- Digital diagnostic radiography imaging (X-Ray and Ultrasound).
- Ultrasonic pregnancy testing
- Preventive health – Puppy Vaccinations, Cat Vaccinations, Worming, Flea and Tick, mange and heartworm treatments
- Dog Desexing, Cat Desexing
- Hospital care – our patients are hospitalised in air conditioned comfort and looked after by fully qualified and registered professional staff.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service.
We treat dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, rats and mice, guinea pigs, rabbits, chickens, ferrets and wildlife.
Our veterinary services include a full range of preventive programs to improve the quality of life and longevity of your beloved pets.