Veterinary Nurse – Full Time and Casual/Part Time
If you are a Vet Nurse that is LOOKING TO BE VALUED and wish to work WITH A FANTASTIC TEAM IN A HAPPY AND THRIVING ENVIRONMENT, THIS JOB IS FOR YOU!!!
We are a forward-thinking practice that believes our greatest asset is our team and if we look after and invest in our team, the team will be able to provide the best care to our clients’ patients.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a friendly, professional, and enthusiastic vet nurse to be part of our wonderful team.
We are an independent family-owned clinic where best practices are maintained, and every decision is made with the client and their pet’s best interest at heart.
You will enjoy a supportive management and veterinary team providing a positive and enjoyable workplace.
We understand the importance of a good work-life balance and we work hard to achieve this. There are no on-call duties, we close at 2pm on Saturdays and closed Sundays.
To provide the best care for our patients you will require the equipment to perform effectively. We have a completely equipped surgery suite including Stryker orthopaedic drill set, electrocautery unit and Surgivet anaesthetic monitoring. Complementing the surgery suite, the clinic also has a Digital x-ray, Mylab ultrasound, integrated Vetscan VS2 and Haematology REM blood analysers, brand new MACH theatre, procedure, and examination lights and an im3 dental suite.
The successful applicant will be exposed to an interesting and varied caseload with most of the cases companion animals, however, the practice also sees pocket pets, wildlife, and the occasional avian case.
We are in the scenic Perth Hills region, in the Shire of Mundaring. The easy scenic highway drive is an enjoyable 35 minutes against traffic (if you live in the city) and the area offers a great selection of restaurants, wineries, schools, and stunning native forests.
Our clinic is very lucky to enjoy a lovely, loyal, and trusting client base who expect and appreciate the elevated level of veterinary services and compassionate care that we provide.
The ideal applicant will:
- Enjoy working as part of a friendly and supportive team
- Genuinely have a willingness to assist our clients and have the drive to build strong and lasting client relationships
- Be highly motivated, pro-active and show initiative to successfully complete daily duties as part of the team
- Be competent and efficient with routine surgery including anaesthetic monitoring, placement of IV catheters, blood collection, dental prophy’s and other practical nursing and customer focused reception skills
- Perform effectively under pressure situations utilising multi-tasking and forethought skills
- Compliment our highly skilled and experienced team of vets and nurses who are passionate about their profession
- To be part of a fantastic and supportive working environment
- A very competitive remuneration package
- Continued education supported and encouraged
- Opportunity to extend your nursing knowledge and responsibilities
If you would like to be part of an exciting and enjoyable workplace with a focus on elevated patient care and a great work/life balance this position is for you.
Enquiries – please send in your CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact Michael Bennett or Dr Tanya Lovelock for a confidential discussion about your employment opportunity.
For further information please ask for Dr Tanya or Michael on 08 9572 1777.