Perth Hills | Western Australia
TYPE OF WORK
100% Small Animal
Part Time – experienced veterinarian
ON CALL DUTIES
Generous remuneration package
We are expanding! 🙂
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a friendly and enthusiastic veterinarian to be part of our wonderful team at this privately-owned small animal veterinary clinic. We understand the importance of a good work-life balance and we work really hard to achieve this. There are no on-call duties and very limited sole charge work as there are always two vets rostered on each weekday.
This forward thinking practice is well equipped with a completely equipped surgery suite including Stryker orthopedic drill set, electrocautery unit and Surgivet anaesthetic monitoring. Complementing the surgery suite the clinic also has a Digital x-ray, Mylab ultrasound, Vetscan VS2 REM blood analyser and an im3 dental suite to play with.
MHVC is all about giving you the right tools to enable you to work up your cases thoroughly including all the benefits that come with our latest cloud based Veterinary Software system ‘ezyvet’.
Our clinic is happy to enjoy a lovely and loyal client base who expect and appreciate the elevated level of veterinary services and care that we provide. We are located in the scenic Perth Hills region, in the Shire of Mundaring which is only 35 minutes from the city of Perth. The area offers a great selection of restaurants, wineries and schools with a stunning native forest to explore nearby!
The successful applicant will be exposed to a varied caseload with the majority of the cases being companion animals, however, the practice also sees pocket pets, wildlife and the occasional avian case.
The ideal applicant will:
- Enjoy working as part of a friendly and close-knit team
- Be competent and efficient with routine surgery
- Be confident and competent in managing complex medical cases
- Genuinely have a willingness to assist our clients and have the drive to build strong and lasting client relationships
- Compliment our highly skilled and experienced team of vets and nurses who are passionate about their profession
- A fantastic and supportive working environment
- A generous remuneration package based on experience
- VIN membership access
- CE/CVE supported and encouraged
- Excellent work/life balance
If you would like to be part of an exciting, fun and enjoyable workplace with a focus on elevated care and a great work/life balance this position is for you.
Send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to visit our Google account here and
For further information please call our Clinic on 08 9572 1777